EDCM-HUSKY 2.0 EDC Maximiser
Vanquest’s popular, hard wearing medium sized organiser.
EDCM-HUSKY 2.0 improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) three position removable 15.2cm (overall) double hook key chain tether.
EDCM-HUSKY is the middle brother in the Everyday Carry Maximizer™ (EDCM) series: 20.3cm (H) x 15.2cm (W) x 5cm (D). It features 21 “Maximiser” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 4 flat pockets that deliver unparalleled organisation. If you are looking for a medium-sized organiser to accommodate most of your EDC items, EDCM-HUSKY is what you need.
Utilising Vanquest’s signature “Maximiser” staggered/offset elastic loops, you get more use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
There’s one large flat pocket on the left flap/cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets on the right. A removable 6″ double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 2.5cm paracord loop positions. Total 21 elastic loop channels, including a 5cm wide elastic loop on the centre spine.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks; or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel; or use our 2.5cm UNIVERSAL STRAP to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximiser™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organisers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximiser is a series of improved organisers that use Vanquest’s proprietary Maximiser webbing to “maximise” the use of space. The Maximiser webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMISE” the use of space.
Specs & Features
- Net Weight: 156 grams | 5.5 oz
- Size: 20.3cm (H) x 15.2cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- One external and three internal storage pockets
- 21 elastic “Maximiser” webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 15.2cm double hook key-chain removable tether and three 2.5cm paracord attachment loops
- 5cm (H) x 11.4cm (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D High-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, Red, Wolf Gray