The Glacier Stainless Troop Cookset is designed for, you guessed it, troops – this is because of its enormous ability to cook for an entire group of 8, even 10 people at a time.
The rugged 304 stainless steel construction is highly weather-resistant, heats fast and evenly and can withstand an open flame and coals, which is very convenient if you find yourself without a heat source. You can rely on this heavy-duty cookset to take a beating and keep on cooking in any environment, lasting you for many years of outdoor use.
The set comes with a giant 8.5L pot and impressive 5L pot with lids, and a jumbo 25cm fry pan. The pots feature dual handles that lock in place to make hanging, filling and pouring effortless. Everything nests together into a compact 32 x 30 x 22 cm stuff sack, so you get a big cookset that’s sized to travel.
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Rustproof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use
- Durable enough for use on open flame or coals
- Large 25cm frypan with folding, locking handle provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Pots’ double bail handles lock upright for easy handling and hanging, fold away for transport
- System nests together perfectly and stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport
- Ten-person system includes: 8.5 L Pot, 5 L Pot, two lids, 25cm fry pan, mesh stuff sack
Material: Stainless Steel
Major Dimension: 8-10 Person
Includes: 8.5 L Pot, 5 L Pot, 2 Lids, 25cm Fry Pan, Stuff Sack
Dimensions: 32 x 30 x 22 cm
|Dimensions||22 × 33 × 31 cm|