Pocket Torch uses disposable lighter fuel to become a powerful, wind-resistant burner. Produces a flame that reaches temperatures up to 1300℃ (approx, 2300°F).
Electronic ignition! Strong, wind-resistant burner. Disposable lighter becomes a wind-resistant burner. The Pocket Torch uses fuel that can be purchased from most grocery stores or at your local outdoor store (along with a fill adapter). The Pocket Torch produces a flame that reaches temperatures up to 1300°C (approx. 2,300 °F). A disposable lighter increases it lifespan by 60% when used with SOTO’s Pocket Torch.
CAUTION: The torch may not ignite under colder temperatures or high altitudes above 5,000 ft. / 1,500m.
A great little torch for use outdoors, indoors, and hobbies including paracord (see image compliments of Burt).
Pocket Torch Specifications:
- Size: 110 x 60 x 23 mm (4.3 x 2.4 x 0.9 inch)
- Weight: 50g (1.8 oz.) without disposable lighter
- Burner Diameter: OD 14 mm (0.55 inch) ID 12 mm (0.47 inch)
- Flame temperature: 1300°C (Approx. 2,300 °F)
- Flame size: Diameter 3 x 12 mm (0.1 x 0.47 inch)
- Flame shape: Superfine centralized flame
- Burning time: Approx. 20 minutes (per disposable lighter)
- Fuel cartridge: Disposable lighter
NB. Lighter fluid not included
|Dimensions||2.5 × 9 × 12.5 cm|