Sea to Summit’s new range of Self Inflating Sleeping Mats offer a comfortable sleeping experience for the outdoors traveller. An ultra-light matt designed for backpackers trying to shed grams.
- Multi-functional, highflow-rate valve.
- Made from robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU.
- Not sure which sleeping mat to buy? Try Sea to Summit’s
Construction and Materials
75D Polyester makes for a tougher, more abrasion resistant base, while at 3.8cm thick, the Camp Mat S.I. is comfortable enough to keep anyone from pushing through to the ground. The high 4.0 R-value also means it’s great to use in all year round.
- Delta™ Core-V™ Technology
- Robust and durable 75D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on top and base
- Small vertical Delta™ Cores™ in body contact areas (shoulders, hips and feet) keep you warmer
- Larger vertical Delta™ Cores™ in non-body contact areas reduce the mat’s weight and bulk
- 3.8cm thick
- Mat: 100% Polyester with TPU lamination; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% Polyurethane foam; Stuff Sack: 100% Polyester
Delta Core-V technology removes up to 20% of the weight and bulk of the polyurethane (PU) foam of a self-inflating mattress, while maintaining comfort and insulation.
Our unique approach uses sophisticated pressure-mapping data to create the blueprint for our distinctive graduated core pattern. Where extra warmth and support is needed for the body contact areas-shoulders, hips and feet-the core holes are smaller. In the less critical areas, we have removed more foam to minimise the weight and packed size. Delta Core-V technology is used in our Ultralight SI and Camp mat SI models.