- Brand: MSR
Out of stock
A lightweight and portable emergency cooking stove is an essential part of your emergency preparedness – don’t rely on the power grid when a natural or human-made disaster strikes, be ready with the DragonFly Stove.
Frequently Bought Together
- Fuel Bottle – 880ml($62.65)
The Dragonfly stove by MSR is similar to its Whisperlite International model, but adds a precision simmer control, a wider pot stand and the ability to burn a wider range of fuels, transforming the way you cook when off-grid.
This premium stove features a dual-valve design that delivers the precise flame control you need to simmer sauces and can increase to a searing heat with a twist of a knob for melting snow or brewing-up fast. Its extra-wide pots are great for feeding large groups or families without a hassle.
Its tough and stable set up can conveniently pack up to a third of its working size for easy transport and storage. Additionally, its Shaker Jet technology makes for easy cleaning and long term maintenance.
- Unrivalled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 25cm maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-litre MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
|Dimensions||13.5 × 15.5 × 16.5 cm|