Fastball Flat Sage
High quality EDC pocket knife by Gerber
The Gerber Fastball is an American-made EDC knife that lives in the place where precision and polish meet. The trend-forward yet practical design has an intuitive finger flipper opening, a utilitarian Wharncliffe blade, and an aircraft-grade aluminum handle. Equipped w/ B.O.S.S. Tech™, the Fastball lives up to its name offering quick, smooth deployment – every time.
- S30V Wharncliffe blad
- Ball bearings for consistent action
- Precision detent provides “lightswitching” operation
- Easy-off Liner Lock release
- 3-position clip
- Blade length: 3.0” / 75mm
- USA Made
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Product Number – 30-001610
Length – 7.1 in / 180mm
Weight – 2.7 oz / 80grams
Speaking directly to the EDC [everyday carry] community the Fastball offers premium American craftsmanship within reach for daily use.
- If the knife you carry says something about you, make sure it’s something worth saying. The Fastball comes in 3 eye-catching colours to complement your style: Flat Sage, Urban Grey, and Black.
- An EDC knife should be intuitive to use, safe to deploy, and never waver – enter ball bearings. The Fastball’s B.O.S.S. Tech means stable and consistent deployment, it’s tested and built to work every single day.
- Ambidextrous carry is an option with a 3-position pocket clip – switch it up as needed or remove it entirely.
Balls of Stainless Steel technology leverages a ball-bearing system, providing Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Stainless steel balls reduce friction for seamless opening every time. The cage system is designed to keep the balls contained for stable performance over the long haul.
Keywords: Gerber Fastball Flat Sage Fastball EDC Knife
|Dimensions||2 × 1.5 × 4.6 cm|