Having a clean and safe water supply is a must when it comes to survival – we all know we can only last three days without out. In a likely scenario of a shortage or complete outage of water supply, you’ll need to source your own safe drinking water, so this should be on the top of your list of prepping supplies.
A few drops of untreated water can contain billions of harmful microorganisms that could make you incredibly sick instead of keeping you alive. The best and most efficient way of ensuring wild water is turned into safe drinking water is by using a quality filter, and The HyperFlow microfilter does just that.
This filter utilises the latest Hollow Fibre Technology and the most advanced engineering to make water treatment so small and so easy to use. Its ergonomic design, ultra-small size and tool-free maintainability make it incredibly lightweight and useful for when you’re on the move, and also beneficial when you’re hunkered down with minimal supplies.
Its fast filtration rate of 3 litres per minute makes it the most efficient microfilter going round and includes a pre-filter that attaches to the end of the intake hose to block large contaminants from entering the microfilter. For added convenience, it also comes with a Quick Connect bottle adapter, allowing for direct connection to any wide mouth bottles or containers.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 litres per minute or one litre every 20 strokes.
Ultralight: Just 209g
- Ultra-small: Just 17.8 x 8.3 cm, makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools.
- Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers.
- Weight: 0.22 kg
- Dimensions: W 8.3 cm x L 17.8 cm
- Filter media: Hollow Fibre & Carbon
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 3 litres per min
- Flow (strokes per litre): 20
- Cartridge life: ~1000 litres
- Cartridge replacement indicator: No
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA with Local & Imported Materials
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 9 cm|