Large Coyote Tan Bush Tarp is made out of 53gr nylon rip stop, coated with 1/2oz. of urethane, with 1.25 cm webbing tabs evenly spaced along the edges.
Why 3 Meters Long?
After plenty of research, any shorter than 3 Meters is either difficult to set up or too short to ensure your sleeping bag and gear can stay dry on a rainy night.
Etowah Coyote Tan Tarp:
- 53 gr nylon ripstop fabric
- Urethane coating (1/2 oz per sq yd)
- Tabs are double bartacked (includes three tabs place evenly along the centre seam)
- Stuff sack included
- Weight (includes stuff sack): 1170 grams
- Includes: Tarp 3×4.2 Meter, Bag
Why tabs instead of grommets?
Tabs will last longer, and if field repair is necessary, can be done with dental floss and a needle. When grommets come loose, they either cut or tear through the material.
|Dimensions||26 × 15 × 6 cm|