One Day Ration Pack No Worries (GF)
- Brand: Back Country Cuisine
Out of stock
Keep your energy levels up with a ration pack which includes a compete day’s meals – Cocoa balls and Fruit Salad, Sweet and Sour Lamb, Honey Soy Chicken and a snacks and drinks pack. Gluten Free.
What’s included –
Honey Soy Chicken – Small 90g (makes 340g)
White rice, sauce (sugar, thickener (1442), maltodextrin, hydrolysed vegetable protein, brown sugar, vegetables, honey 1.2%, colour (150d)), chicken dices (20%) (chicken, soy protein concentrate, salt, mineral salt (451, 450), rosemary extract), onion, red pepper, carrot (contains acidity regulator (500)), peas (contains acidity regulator (331, 500)), green beans (contains acidity regulator (331, 500))
Sweet and Sour Lamb – Small (90g)
White rice, sauce (sugar, thickener (1442), vegetables, acidity regulators (262, 330), maltodextrin, hydrolysed vegetable protein, yeast extract, salt, herbs & spices, flavours, canola oil, vegetable extract), lamb dices (18%) (lamb, soy protein concentrate, salt, brown sugar, mineral salt (451, 450), coriander, mint, pepper, rosemary extract), pineapple (pineapple, sugar, acidity regulator (330), preservative (223)), carrot (carrot, sugar, acidity regulator (500)), peas (contains acidity regulator (331, 500))
Contains soybeans, sulphites
Cocoa Balls and Fruit Salad – Small (90g)
Cocoa balls (50%) (rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder, glucose, salt, flavours, emulsifier (471), colour (150d)), soy powder, fruit salad (21%) (pineapple, red papaya, yellow papaya, guava, antioxidant (330)) contains soybeans
Snack and Drinks GF (408g)
– Trail mix (banana chips (contains flavour), raisins, sultanas, apricot (contains preservative (220))
– Pumpkin seeds
– Coconut (contains preservative (223))
– Chocolate (contains emulsifiers (492, 322), flavours))
– Jelly beans (sugar, glucose syrup, thickener (1401), food acid (330), flavours, colours (102, 110, 122, 133, 171), glazing agent (903, vegetable oil, 904))
– Chocolate (sugar, vegetable oil, cocoa solids, emulsifiers (492, 322), flavours)
– Orange drink (sugar, maltodextrin, acidity regulators (330, 331, 300), salt, flavours, mineral salt (508, 518), sweeteners (952, 954), colours (160a))
– 2 x Gluten Free Gingernut Biscuit (flour (maize cornflour, rice flour, maize starch), margarine (vegetable oils, salt, emulsifiers (471, 322), antioxidant (307), flavour, colour (160a), acidity regulator (330)) sugar, golden syrup, ginger, spices, raising agent (500))
– Soy Powder
– Soy Cocoa Drink (soy powder, sugar, cocoa)
– Black tea
– Salt & Black Pepper
Contains milk, soybeans, sulphites
Processed in a facility that also produces products containing wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, crustacea, egg, fish, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds
About Freeze Dried Back Country Products
During the freeze drying process, crystals of frozen ice in the food are sublimed (evaporated) to water vapour in a vacuum chamber. The result is a completely dry product that does not shrink during the drying process.
When prepared for eating, the water is quickly absorbed by the pores left by the ice crystals to give a juicy, tender food product. After packing, the food is heat-sealed in foil pouches from which all the air has been removed and replaced with nitrogen gas, keeping the food safe and flavoursome for many years – Back Country guarantees their products for at least three years. That being said, the standard shelf life of freeze dried foods stored correctly is generally accepted to be between 25-30 years..
Back Country Cuisine meals are formulated to meet the high energy needs of outdoor activity and our products have a careful mix of the essential components needed for a healthy diet. This includes balanced carbohydrates and sugars for instant energy, protein to replenish exhausted muscles and oils and fats to keep you feeling full.
- Freeze drying removes the moisture from food making it much lighter and easier to carry
- Freeze drying retains the natural vitamins in the food because of the low temperatures used in processing
- Along with naturally occurring minerals and the addition of salt, the freeze dried meals provide vitamins and minerals necessary to meet the high energy needs of outdoor activity
- Flushed with nitrogen gas when packed, freeze dried products have a long shelf life, meaning you can have meals on hand at any time
- Food does not shrink during the freeze drying process, or inside the pouch
Note: For health and safety reasons we are unable to accept change of mind returns for food products. The manufacturers warranty remains in place.
|Dimensions||13 × 18 × 26 cm|