EDCM-HUSKY 2.0 Maximiser
Vanquest’s popular, hard wearing medium sized organiser.
Vanquest’s EDCM HUSKY 2.0 organisers pouch has improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) three position removable 15.2cm (overall) double hook key chain tether.
The HUSKY EDCM pouch is the middle brother in the Everyday Carry Maximiser™ (EDCM) series: 20.3cm (H) x 15.2cm (W) x 5cm (D). It features 21 “Maximiser” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 4 flat pockets that deliver unparalleled organisation. If you are looking for a medium-sized organiser to accommodate most of your EDC items the EDCM HUSKY is what you need!
Vanquest’s signature “Maximiser” staggered/offset elastic loops will help you get more use of the internal space, much more than other organiser pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
The Husky EDCM pouch has one large flat pocket on the left flap/cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets on the right. A removable 15.2cm double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 2.5cm paracord loop positions. Total 21 elastic loop channels, including a 5cm wide elastic loop on the centre spine.
Why Husky Organiser Pouch?
The Husky EDCM pouch Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. Also, the 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the Husky pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks; or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel; or use our 2.5cm UNIVERSAL STRAP to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximiser™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organisers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Husky Maximiser is a series of improved organisers that use Vanquest’s proprietary Maximiser webbing to “maximise” the use of space. The Maximiser webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMISE” the use of space.
Specs & Features of the ECDM Husky organiser pouch
- Net Weight: 156 grams | 5.5 oz
- Size: 20.3cm (H) x 15.2cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- One external and three internal storage pockets
- 21 elastic “Maximiser” webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Husky has Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 15.2cm double hook key-chain removable tether and three 2.5cm paracord attachment loops
- 5cm (H) x 11.4cm (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D High-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Husky has hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, Red, Wolf Gray
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
All small bits and pieces all in one place
Great organiser, as seen on Scotty Gone Walkabout on Youtube. Fast shipping, no complaints. Recommended.
Great little bag- holds heaps of items and easily stashed.
Josh is more than happy to answer all your questions and posts things very quickly.