WindBurner Duo Stove System – 1.8L
- Brand: MSR
Out of stock
The WindBurner Survival Stove won’t let you down when weather conditions worsen – its windproof design will ensure you get a reliable and fast boil every time, no matter the weather (Fuel canister sold separately)
With its advanced radiant burner technology, the WindBurner Duo Stove System offers a windproof heat source and a modular design so it can easily adjust to your needs. It features an internal pressure regulator that prevents the wind from affecting the boil, so you get a more consistent heat source and increased fuel efficiency.
Even better, the 1.8L pot has a built-in heat exchanger that transfers heat to the pot considerably quicker than other conventional stoves. The pot lid also has drinking and straining ports with an insulated handle, so you can drink hot beverages straight from the pot for added convenience.
This complete survival stove system nests neatly together inside the pot for transport. Where other stoves would struggle under the extreme conditions, the Wind Burner Stove will still guarantee a fast boil.
Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.8 L pot serves 2 people.
Modular: Stove is optimised for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centring pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8 L hard-anodised aluminium pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.85 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest 227g
- Size: 1.8 LTR
- Colour: Black
- Width: 12.5 cm
- Weight: 0.60 kg
- Length: 12.5 cm
- Height: 20.5 cm
- Minimum Weight: 0.60 kg
- Packaged Weight: 0.61 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g : Appx. 95 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 litre: 4.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g canister: 18 litres
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 30ml of fuel: 2.3 litres
- Volume: 1.8 litres
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
|Dimensions||15 × 14 × 21 cm|