Trusted by mountaineers everywhere, this stove is ideal for the extreme prepper who expects to find themselves out in harsh outdoor conditions long term. This super-powered stove can burn more liquid fuels than any other stove and can melt snow and boil water incredibly fast, so you can take it with you anywhere and trust it won’t let you down.
It features retractable legs, pot supports and a flexible fuel line that allows it to pack smaller than ever, making for convenient transport and storage. No matter where you’re headed, the XGK EX stove can withstand the climate or altitude, which is why it’s been used on expeditions for decades.
- Proven: No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet™ cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line allows the stove to fit in a 1.5-litre MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 litre of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra-Stable: Retractable legs and pot support provide a secure platform.
- Includes Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Width: 10 cm
- Length: 10 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Minimum Weight: 0.38 kg
- Packaged Weight: 0.49 kg
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml of fuel: 109 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml of fuel: 98 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml fuel: 170 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 litre: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 litre: 2.8 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 litre: 4.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.9 litres
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 litres
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 6.3 litres
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
|Dimensions||14 × 13 × 16 cm|