COBRA II Rope 8.6mm 60m
- Brand: BEAL
Only 1 left in stock
A technical and robust rope the unicore technology gives it strength to sustain the most difficult loadings. At just 8.6mm its the perfect lightweight all purpose prepper rope.
Golden Dry treatment is carried out on every individual core and sheath strand, which is treated with a hydrophobic chemical formula before the rope is manufactured. The treatment is polymerised at high temperatures. This polymerisation process together with every strand being coated increases the longevity of the treatment.
- Excellent compromise between strength and lightness.
- Low impact force and raised number of falls sustained.
- The rope doesn’t bunch up and remains supple for the long term.
- Allows escape by abseil even if the sheath is cut.
- Weight per metre: 49 g
- Impact Force: Double Rope: 5.4kN
- Number of falls: Double Rope: 15
- Extreme water resistance
All sorts of survival, mountaineering and adventure climbing uses.
|Weight per meter||49 grams|
|Sharp edge resistance||Yes|
|Impact force||5.4 KN (550 KG)|
|Number of Falls||15|
|Elongation at 1st Fall||35%|