Golden Dry treatment is carried out on every individual core and sheath strand, which is treated with a hydrophobic chemical formula before the rope is manufactured. The treatment is polymerised at high temperatures. This polymerisation process together with every strand being coated increases the longevity of the treatment.
- Excellent compromise between strength and lightness.
- Low impact force and raised number of falls sustained.
- The rope doesn’t bunch up and remains supple for the long term.
- Allows escape by abseil even if the sheath is cut.
- Weight per metre: 49 g
- Impact Force: Double Rope: 5.4kN
- Number of falls: Double Rope: 15
- Extreme water resistance
All sorts of survival, mountaineering and adventure climbing uses.
|Weight per meter||49 grams|
|Sharp edge resistance||Yes|
|Impact force||5.4 KN (550 KG)|
|Number of Falls||15|
|Elongation at 1st Fall||35%|