Emergency Home Water Filtration System
- Brand: MSR
Out of stock
Don’t wait until it’s too late – this filtration system will have you covered if the water supply system becomes compromised. Providing you with safe, clean and reliable water every time.
Used by the US Government for more than a decade, you can trust this sturdy Emergency Home Water Filtration System to aid you in survival.
Utilising the Thru-Link microfilter and included adapters, this sturdy filter uses a two-stage filtration system to remove harmful pathogens and threads easily onto standard home spigots, providing safe water fast. Its ultra-sealed packaging allows you to store it for many years to come, so you can have it packed and ready to go when you need it, and stored away out of sight when you don’t.
Perfect for survivalists and preppers who are building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters or the next potential emergency. This water filtration solution is more viable than storing bottled water by requiring less storage space and providing longer-lasting use.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fibre removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & micro-plastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odours.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn the spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. government for more than a decade.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 24 cm|