Emergency Sleeping Bag
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.74 with More info
An essential lightweight piece of kit – you should keep a spare Emergency Sleeping Bag in your car and in your backpack/bugout kit. Made from Mylar foil – use for warmth and protection from the elements. Includes survival whistle.
Do you know that this important piece of survival gear may one day save your life? It may prevent you from hypothermia, a condition that takes 24 lives in Australia each year, and over 600 in America!
Originally designed for NASA space exploration, the proprietary aluminium Polyolefin sleeping bags are thicker, safer and quieter than competitor bags.
Keep in your glove box, home survival supplies stash, hiking backpack, bugout bag or in your day bag/purse.
- Lightweight: Made of lightweight and ultra-thin Mylar reflective film
- Made for Emergencies: Reflects 90% of your body’s heat back to you
- Durable: Tear-resistant, windproof, and waterproof. Taped seams for added strength!
- Convenient Stuff Sack: Can be stuffed back into the oversized stuff sack for multiple uses
- Para-Tinder Drawstring: Over 25cm’s of para-tinder drawstring to securely close the stuff sack. Expose the inner cord to use as flammable fire starter.
- Whistle: 120 Decibel whistle to alert rescuers
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but large enough for a tall bloke.
- OPEN: 200cm x 100cm
- PACKED: 10cm x 6cm x 6cm
Function: Waterproof, windproof, heat reflective.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 cm|