TouchNTuff 92-600 Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Thick design, these gloves offer superior protection from Chemical Hazards over the standard latex disposable gloves. Stock due 10 Nov.
TouchNTuff 92-600 disposable gloves are known for their superior quality, comfort and durability. These best-selling nitrile gloves are the world’s leading disposable gloves for chemical splash protection.
Made with TNT Technology the TouchNTuff 92-600 gloves offer superior splash resistance against a wide range of hazardous chemicals. Their thick, 5 mil design makes them robust enough to offer superior durability. And because they’re made with a soft, elastic nitrile and are double chlorinated, these 5 mil nitrile gloves have a smooth, comfortable feel.
- MATERIAL: Nitrile
- NOT MADE FROM NATURAL RUBBER LATEX: Yes
- COLOUR: Green
- POWDER CONTENT: Powder-Free
- EXTERNAL GLOVE SURFACE: Smooth
- FREEDOM FROM HOLES (INSPECTION LEVEL I): 4.0 AQL (North & South America) / 1.5 AQL (Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Pacific)
- PALM THICKNESS (MM/MIL): 0.12 / 4.7
- FINGER THICKNESS (MM/MIL): 0.16 / 6.2
- ALLERGY PREVENTION: Latex (Type I)
- AVAILABLE SIZES: S (6.5 – 7), M (7.5 – 8), L (8.5 – 9), XL (9.5 – 10)
- TESTED FOR USE WITH CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGS: No
- SILICONE FREE: Yes
- STERILE: No
- ANTISTATIC: Yes
- DOUBLE GLOVING RECOMMENDATION: Yes, as outer glove or underglove
- GLOVE LENGTH (MM/INCHES): 240 / 9.5
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION: Robust
L, M, XL