Constructed from 500-D Cordura fabric, Hypalon, and elastic webbing, this organiser is designed to keep your smaller daily items neatly accessible while on the go. Pens, pencils, small knives, compact flashlights, lighters or any other everyday carry items that need a home instead of being loose in your pocket.
Vanquest’s minimalist wallet/organiser gives you the ability to hold many accessories. There are two (2) slip pockets on one side (3.8 x 7.6cm) made from Cordura fabric with a Hypalon back panel, giving you a place for that slip joint knife or chapstick. On the opposing side is a full width slip pocket (7.6 x 8.2cm) made from two layers of Hypalon can fit a few cards with a thumb cutout for easy removal. On one edge, there is an elastic loop (8.2cm tall) perfect for a pen or pencil. We also included a rivet in the top corner, opposite of the pen loop, to attach a keychain or lanyard to for quick access.
- Net Weight: 22 grams | 0.8 OZ
- Size 10.7 x 8.2cm (9.8cm including elastic pen loop)
- Three (3) total slip pockets backed with Hypalon for extra grip
- Two (2) slip pockets (3.8 W x 7.6cm H)
- One (1) card pocket (7.6 W x 8.2cm H)
- Materials: Ultra-durable & grippy Hypalon® rubber composite material (resistant to heat, chemicals and UV)
- 500-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, Red, Wolf Gray