FTIM: Fast-Totally-Integrated-Maximiser (Gen 2, Size 2: 6×9″)
Vanquest’s evolved organiser pouch that offers lightning-fast pull-down access and gear-taming organisation. It is a hybrid of the PPM, EDCM & FATPack Series.
Vanquest’s FTIM 6X9 (Gen-2) organiser pouch New Features: (1) 29 elastic webbing slots; (2) Gear shelf bottom to support vertical items; (3) Hypalon zipper pull tabs and Spartan zipper pulls; (4) 500-D CORDURA coated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR); (5) Movable/removable 2 position key fob.
The re-designed Fast Totally Integrated Maximiser™ FTIM-6X9 (15.2 x 22.8cm) (Gen-2) is an evolved organiser pouch that offers lightning-fast pull-down access and gear-taming organisation. It is a hybrid of our signature PPM/EDCM Maximiser™ organiser pouches, and the popular FATPack medical pouches.
We enhanced the zipper function to be as smooth as possible, include two Spartan Zipper Pulls, redesigned the front slip pocket to be easier to access and updated the front hook and loop field to seamlessly flow with the bag. The back MOLLE attachment now uses less nylon webbing for weight savings without losing any compatibility to MOLLE/PALS webbing.
Want more information?
With maximiser staggered/offset elastic loops, 2 included anchor wraps, two internal large slip pockets, two 1” paracord attachment loops with keeper, and 29 vertical and horizontal elastic loops, every slot/pocket in the FTIM is designed to keep every piece of EDC gear the perfect spot! The main compartment bottom shelf also helps retain small gear and prevents accidental drops.
A sturdy grab handle and user-selectable FASTab system lets you quickly unzip the #8 YKK lockable zippers. With one instinctive pull, the FTIM’s contents are at the ready. Loop ID panel, exterior slip pocket, and MOLLE/PALS side panels allow expansion of gear carried.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks; or convert it for hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel; or use our 2.5cm UNIVERSAL STRAP to carry it around your shoulder.
Specs & Features of the FTIM organiser pouch
- Net Weight: 6.5 oz | 184 gram
- Internal Dimension: 22.8cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 5cm (D) | 9” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 2” (D)
- One external and two internal storage pockets with 29 elastic webbing slots
- Staggered and off-set stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- Internal 13.9cm keychain fob and 2.5cm paracord attachment loop
- Organiser pouch has 4.4cm (H) x 7.6cm (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on sides / rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks and MOHL Adapter Panel for loop panel attachment
- Materials: 500-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all weather performance.
- Subdued Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class locking YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Spartan zipper pulls and Hypalon zipper tabs for easy closure
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, Red, Wolf Gray
Expensive but this is a case in which you get what you pay for. Easily holds the kit I need it to. Good quality zips, opens easily and a very useful distribution of internal pockets. I got the red version and the colours really pop, as desired. The bag was dispatched promptly and well packaged. Good job.
Great product , well made , plenty of sleeves etc . Recommended