EDCM-HUGE 2.0 EDC Maximiser
EDCM-HUGE is the largest in the Everyday Carry Maximiser series.
This along with the EDCM Husky is the premier organiser pouch offered by Vanquest. This excellent pouch isnt just for preppers, its great for hikers, campers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
The Vanquest EDCM-HUGE organiser pouch is the largest in the Everyday Carry Maximiser™ (EDCM) series, measuring at 20.3cm (H) x 17.8cm (W) x 6.3cm (D). It features 24 of Vanquest’s “Maximiser” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 5 flat pockets to accommodate nearly every piece of your EDC gear. If you are looking that ONE portable “everything but the kitchen sink” organiser, the EDCM-HUGE is what you need.
The Huge utilises staggered/offset elastic loops, you get more use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches.
There’s one large flat pocket on the Huge which is the left flap/cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets with a large zippered pocket on the right. A removable 15.2cm double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 2.5cm paracord loop positions. Total 24 elastic loop channels, including a 6.3cm-wide elastic loop on the centre spine.
EDCM-HUGE organiser pouch is perfect for building a fire, cooking, medical, tool, EDC or personal survival kit. With just enough room to load too much stuff into, every piece of your gear will find a home.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks; or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel; or use our 2.5cm UNIVERSAL STRAP to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a Vanquest “Maximiser™” aka Organiser Pouch, and how is it better than the other EDC organisers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximiser™ is a series of improved organisers that use proprietary Maximiser™ webbing to “maximise” the use of space. The Maximiser™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximiser’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb.
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMISE” the use of space.
Specs & Features of Vanquest’s Huge Organiser Pouch
- Net Weight: 179 grams | 6.3 oz
- Size: 20.3cm (H) x 17.7cm (W) x 6.3cm (D)
- One external easy access and four internal storage pockets (one internal zipper pocket)
- 24 elastic “Maximiser” webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- The Vanquest Huge has grab handles for easy hand carry.
- 15.2cm double hook key chain removable tether and three 1” paracord attachment loops
- 5cm (H) x 11.4cm (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- The Hugh uses 1,000-D High-grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
- This Organiser Pouch has High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, Red, Wolf Gray