Paraframe Mini Tanto
- Brand: Gerber
This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip.
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- FPlain edge blade is easy to sharpen
- Frame lock offers bomber blade control
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Small size disappears in your pocket
- Limited lifetime warranty
Keys? Check. Wallet? Check. High Grade knife? Check. At a mere 42 grams, there’s no reason not to include the Gerber Mini Paraframe Tanto on your daily check-list. Answering the call for a minimalist blade, this small knife is a simple but effective tool.
Lighter than a set of car keys, this small knife comes from the same drawing board as its larger Paraframe siblings and gives new meaning to the term “travelling light.” The fine edge blade and tanto point are small but remain effective for a wide array of daily needs, from slicing through stubborn rope to opening a cardboard box.
Don’t let the 3-inch folded size of the Mini fool you; Gerber gives this little guy the same attention to detail that has won the larger Paraframe models a dedicated following. You’ll notice the same ergonomic metal handle and frame lock design, and it delivers the same positive blade engagement and balanced feel, even at this size.
|Dimensions||15 × 14 × 2 cm|