Vanquest TRIDENT-32 backpack is the big brother of our very popular TRIDENT-21™ backpack in a larger, more versatile form. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side, just like a sling pack
The new TRIDENT-32 is 32 litres in total capacity (11 litres larger than the TRIDENT-21), with improved ergonomic shoulder straps, breathable back panel and a removable pull forward adjustable padded waist belt. Updated collapsible side bottle pocket ready to carry your drink container or tripod with included elastic tie down. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment is lined with quilted loop and four configurable dividers providing extra protection and organisation for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 17″ laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a slingpack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front and retain it with a side gear handle. Total 45 pockets and slots to organise your gear.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 6 litres of water at once. Hydration hose can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile Laser-cut Hypalon and Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible and offers ID patch real estate. Interior loop fields for CCW and internal organisation.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Using ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, the TRIDENT is a compact day pack ready to handle any tough situations.
Specs & Features
- NEW: Redesigned collapsible side water bottle/ tripod pocket
- NEW: Low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels
- NEW: User configurable updated padded dividers
- NEW: Improved removable padded waist belt
- NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
- NEW: Improved suspension system (new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry
- Net Weight: 2041 grams
- Total Capacity: 32 Litres
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 49.5cm (H) x 30.4cm (W) x 23.4cm (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 18.2cm (H) x 27.9cm (W) x 15.2cm (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 13.9cm (H) x 26.6cm (W) x 5.7cm (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 33cm (H) x 27.9cm (W) x 5.7cm (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 46.9cm (H) x 26.6cm (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 30.4cm (H) x 14.6cm (W)
- Water bottle pocket on outside of Side Admin can fit bottles with up to 9.4cm diameter
- Padded quilted sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 43.1cm (max. size 45.7cm W x 26.6cm D)
- Full height High-visibility quilted loop lining for organisation options
- Main zipper/ CCW side grab handle for stability
- Total 45 organising compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- ITW Zipline Orbit (Main zipper) and Spartan moulded zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbing’s and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread
Black, Coyote Tan, MultiCam-Black, Wolf Gray