Built for adventure, it’s reliable, convenient and sheds up to 118 lumens of light wherever you need it. Use it as a lantern and adjust the brightness to high, mid or dim—useful if battery power needs to be conserved—or push the head down and collapse it into a flashlight when you need a focused beam of light. Activate the strobe function in an emergency; the hanging hook makes hands-free operation a snap.
LANTERN COLLAPSES INTO FLASHLIGHT
The hybrid design of the UCO Clarus telescopes into a frosted lantern for diffused light or collapses into a powerful, compact flashlight for more focused lighting. The versatile UCO Clarus can also be operated as an emergency strobe.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Super bright LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 118 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- Includes a hook for hanging.
- ITEM #: ML-CLARUS2
- BATTERY TYPE (not included): 3x 1.5V AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE (up to): 130 hours
- BULB TYPE: Super bright LED
- BEAM PROJECTION: 42 m
- HIGHLY WATER RESISTANT: IPX6
- DIMENSIONS-open: 16.5 cm x 5.1 cm diameter
- DIMENSIONS-closed: 11.4 cm x 5.1 cm diameter
- WEIGHT (w/o batteries): 72g
- WARNING: Do not look directly into the LED light.
|Dimensions||5.3 × 11.5 × 18 cm|